If you are considering having a family, or already have children, you should put in place a specialist Will. This is even more important if you have an alternative family structure or your family was built through assisted conception.
If you (and/or your partner) unexpectedly die without a specialist Will, it could create all manner of legal problems and issues for your child, surviving parent and family, including:
- Your child not being able to inherit from you as you would want or at all
- Issues over who should become a Trustee to manage your money for your child’s benefit
- Problems about who should be appointed your child’s legal guardians
- Your partner or wider family not being able to inherit from you as you would want or at all
Whatever your personal situation, whether you are single, divorced, married, co-habiting, in a same-sex relationship or civil partnership, I can help you protect your child and family and put in place a specialist Will, including:
- Wills for intended parents undertaking surrogacy
- Wills for surrogate parents
- Wills for single women conceiving through donor conception
- Wills for same-sex couples where only one partner is a legal parent
- Wills for heterosexual parents (married and unmarried)
- Wills for co-parents
A specialist Will provides peace of mind and protection for the people you care most about in life. Contact me for more information by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +44 (0)207 4049390.